Tyro Family Pharmacy is an independently owned and operated pharmacy. While we are able to offer the quality products and value pricing of other chain stores, our staff also provides the personalized services you’ve come to expect and deserve. The pharmacists at Tyro Family Pharmacy help you manage your overall wellness by reviewing with you:
- Your Medication Record
- Correct Dosage
- Possible Side Effects or Interactions
In addition they:
- Dispense your medication.
- Inform you of how to take your medication.
- Accept most major insurance plans.
- Answer all questions related to your prescription and your condition.
- Special assistance in servicing those with heavy medication regimens.
For more information, please do not hesitate to call us at 336-853-2744.
Flu Season is here – are you ready? Tyro Family Pharmacy has the flu vaccine in stock! Our board certified pharmacists are available with no appointment, with over 50 years of pharmacy experience. We also offer pneumonia and Shingles vaccines!